- Articles should follow this pattern:
- Abstract in Persian and English (not exceeding 200 words)
- Key words and concepts of the project (maximum 5 words)
- Introduction, including the research problem and its background, research method, and objectives
- Discussion and study of the hypothesis (hypotheses), and proper analyses on the subject
- List of sources
- Articles must be submitted as MS WORD documents. For the Persian and Arabic scripts please use B Mitra font (size 13.5 for text and size 10 for footnotes) and for the Latin script please use Times New Roman font (size 12 for text and size 9 for footnotes).
- For figures and illustrations, please include them separately in JPG format, with the resolution of 300 dpi. The maximum size of submitted file is 700 KB.
-Abbreviations: H. (Hijri), S.H. (Solar Hijri), B.C. (Before Christ), A.D. (Anno Domini), p. (page).
- Text citation and references should adhere to the recent edition of Chicago citation style Footnote/Endnote (Chicago A). Footnote numbering must be in continuous order. Chicago citation style is available at The Chicago Manual of Style Online website: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide/citation-guide-1.html
- Sources divided by language (Persian/Arabic and Latin) must be listed in alphabetic order in the following format: author’s surname, name, date of publication, title, editor (translator), place of publication, publisher.
- he article may include maximum 8000 words, i.e. about 20 pages, typed in Microsoft Word environment.
- Author(s)’s details (full name, scientific grade, telephone number of the author and the related university or institute, and e-mail address) must be sent in a separate file (not within the article).
- Articles can be published in foreign languages (English, French) provided that:
- The author doesn’t speak Persian.
- The Persian speaking authors may publish articles in foreign languages when publishing such articles is deemed necessary for a specific reason (by the editorial board).
The following examples illustrate the notes and bibliography system. Sample notes show full citations followed by shortened citations for the same sources. Sample bibliography entries follow the notes. For more details and many more examples, see chapter 14 of The Chicago Manual of Style. For examples of the same citations using the author-date system, follow the Author-Date link above.
Bibliography entries (in alphabetical order)
For many more examples, covering virtually every type of book, see 14.100–163 in The Chicago Manual of Style.
Chapter or other part of an edited book
In a note, cite specific pages. In the bibliography, include the page range for the chapter or part.
- All articles should be submitted electronically (MS Word Document) via our Online Submission Manager (OSM) available at http://irhj.sbu.ac.ir/ . A registration is required before submission.
-IRHJ reserves the right to edit accepted articles.
-The time considered for the review process is average 4 months.
-In case of accepted articles ,corresponding author will be informed after approval by referees.
-Publication of the article is subjected to approval of IRHJ editorial board.